Coconut Voice Key Chain
Monty Python Coconut Voice Key Chain:
Nothing beats the wisdom of a coconut.
Sounds multiple sayings from Monty Python and the Holy Grail!
Much easier than remembering the lines from the movie!
Some say these phrases were originally uttered by Albert Einstein. Others disagree, stating that they were found in the Cave of Caerbannog. Whereas scientists still haven't discovered their true origin, they all agree that one could do no better than to live one's life dedicated to the truths embodied in these glorious pearls of wisdom. So, let there be much rejoicing as you carry this talking keychain wherever you go! Measures about 1-inch tall x 2 1/4-inches wide x 2 3/4-inches long and includes the following quotes:
- "Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?"
- "Oh, Lord, bless this thy holy hand grenade that with it thou might blow thy enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy."
- "We are the knights who say... 'ni!'"
- "You must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest with... a HERRING!"
- "Pie Jesu Domine, dona eis requim." ("Our Lord Jesus, let them rest.")
- "I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."
Tell A Friend